Manitoba's public health officials will be elevating the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System level for the Winnipeg Metropolitan Region to Restricted (orange) effective Monday, Sept. 28
As of Monday,
- masks will be mandatory in all indoor public places
- public gatherings will be restricted to 10 people, both indoors and outdoors
The Province has provided us with the direction that at this time, the maximum occupancy of 10 people indoors and outdoors and the wearing of masks does not apply to those actively engaging in athletic or fitness activities.
It is of critical importance that all Provincial Sport Organizations and members continue to follow their Return to Play plans and protocols with emphasis on the fundamentals to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Wash/sanitize your hands, cover your cough and physically distance when you are with people outside your household
- If you cannot physically distance, you should wear a mask to help reduce your risk
- Reduce the number of close contacts outside your household, and avoid closed-in or crowded spaces
As soon as we receive additional updates, we will keep you informed.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in keeping us all safe.
Jeff Hnatiuk | President & CEO