The Grandplains Gymcats gymnastics organization is seeking vibrant adults who are eager to learn and who have a passion for helping children achieve their goals in a fun and supportive atmosphere.
Positions within our recreation program are available for the right individuals. Coaches are offered the same guaranteed weekly shifts and opportunities to pick up additional hours. Whether you are an experienced gymnastics coach or brand new to the sport, we'll help you attain your goals through paid certifications and in-house support as you work closely with other team members. Whether coaching gymnastics is your long-term goal or an additional career opportunity to enhance another profession, the Grandplains Gymcats offer an excellent opportunity for experience, additional income, and personal growth.
- Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Able to see enormous potential in all children
- Proactively safety minded at all times
- Patient and positive
- Detail-oriented and dependable
- Energetic and engaging
- First Aid and CPR certified (or willing to obtain)
- Respect in Sport certified (or willing to obtain)
- Gymnastics Foundations trained (or willing to obtain- time commitment is typically a few weekends).
Interested individuals can email a resume to the Grandplains Gymcats board at